CS2 Series - Up to 5 kN
The CS2 digital force testers from Chatillon are revolutionary systems optimized for production testing applications, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics.
The CS2 Series are high quality digital force testing machines optimized for production and laboratory testing of applications up to 5 kN (1100 lbf). These force testing machines are an excellent choice for simple testing within plastic, rubber, packaging, pharma, cosmetic, electronics and wood.
These robust force measurement machines provide their operators with an easy-to-use, intuitive and straight-forward method for tensile testing (Pull), compression testing (Push), shear testing, flexural testing or advanced multi-stage testing adherent to ISO and ASTM testing procedures.
The CS2 Series feature a 2-in-1 laptop console with a user-friendly, robust and reliable 9” touch screen for use in production environments. The screen offers both graphical and tabular results along with a very intuitive user interface regardless of the operator skill level. A few touches are all it takes to set up a test, select runs and present reports.
CS2 Series Key Features :
- Intuitive, user-friendly 2-in-1 laptop
- Colorful 9″ screen for easy and fast test setups
- Robust construction
- Flexible “T” Slot mounting base for custom fixturing
- Results and statistics are exported to CSV and PDF formats
- Automatic export of results via RS232 interface after each test
- 100 kHz data sampling
- Multilingual and multi-unit display options as standard